The end of the 1st academic quarter is coming to a close and I am starting to feel like I am back in full "working mom" form. Although my summers with my babies are amazing, right when we get into a "flow" it always seems like school (or, if you're me) and we have to shuffle our schedule around some more. However, no complaints here! I know that if I have to be apart from my babies at all, I truly am getting the best of both worlds and I will be forever grateful for that.
Some things that rocked our summer schedule included:
1. A move to somewhere south of Kansas City.
2. Our toddler returning to daycare and being moved to the 1-year old room as a mere 10-month old.
3. Our toddler turning THREE the 2nd week of school.
4. Our toddler NOT starting school until a week after her mother (this was tricky but we found coverage, yay)!
5. Our baby turning ONE the 6th week of school (don't even get me started... tears for DAYS).
6. Our baby having Hand, Foot and Mouth (a.k.a. the DEVIL)... at her birthday party (we uninvited children, everyone survived).
7. Our toddler having a 7:50 AM drop-off at her new preschool... when I have to be at work FOUR minutes away at 8:00 AM.
Oh, and, ya know, just life in general. We have had some fun though! Fall is always such a great season and the temperature lately is to die for.
What have you been up to? More from me soon.
Until next time...
-Jennifer (a.k.a. Bows 4 Days)