Disclaimer: Bows 4 Days is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Anything linked within this post are items that the author, herself, would purchase and all other content continues to be the author's own opinion.
- Microwave Steam Sterilizer -
- One day as I was complaining about all of the bottles that baby 2 requires to get through a day at daycare AND to store the milk that I pump at work for the next day's use in, a friend told me that she had invested in a Microwave Steam Sterilizer and that all you have to do is add water and throw bottles and their parts inside, microwave for a few minutes and BAM, they're sterilized. As a HUGE Dr. Brown's bottle fan I invested in the awesome Dr. Brown's Microwave Sterilizer and I can't help but wonder how in the world I survived the first year with baby 1 without one of these things!
- Sweet Tooth Baby Teether -
- Baby 2 has, not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR teeth coming in at the same exact time right now. In an effort to keep her happy for longer than 2 seconds, I have been on the hunt for things that might be awesome for her to chew on and/or feel good on her teeth overall. Recently, I stumbled upon this ice cream shaped teether and she LOVES it. It is small, so she can actually hold it in her hands, and the ridges of the "ice cream" allow her to fit her teeth right in there and chew away.
- MAM Teether -
- Another teething toy that I recently stumbled upon was this amazing MAM Teether. Not only is it small but the tips fit perfectly in to a small child's mouth and there are bumps on the ends that a little one can massage their gums on. On top of all of that, it is filled with purified water and can be quickly chilled in the refrigerator allowing for baby to experience a soothing effect on their gums. An added bonus is that this teether comes with a clip to ensure that it is not accidentally dropped when you and your little one are out-and-about.
- Innobaby Teether -
- This is an "oldie but goodie" as baby 1 LOVED this toy so much so that we gave baby 2 her old one AND bought another one (in pink) for the diaper bag. The petals just fit right in to their little mouths and the flower has tiny beads housed inside so that this toy can double as a rattle.
- Punkin Butt Teething Oil
- A local baby store near me sells this oil and, I'll admit, I was skeptical to try this stuff with baby 2 as baby 1 hadn't really seemed soothed by it in any way when she was teething. However, I had heard so many good things and, I am aware that every kiddo is different, so I gave it another shot. Baby 2 is currently working on get her first FOUR teeth and has been having a hard time in the evenings to nurse due to some sensitivity and the sucking reflex really causing her to struggle. I am an avid Tylenol user but, still, I needed something that would work instantly so that baby 2 would complete her feeding. So, thanks to a friend who was using her Punkin Butt oil with her kiddos, I made the trip to the baby store and picked some up to try. What I found was that Baby 2 would hang tight while I massaged some of this oil on to her gums and would then get back on the boob and give it a good college try and, usually be successful. This has truly been a lifesaver this round!
- Rosie Pope Pants -
- The CUTENESS! For Christmas we got Baby 2 a pink set; 1 pair has pink circus elephants on them and the other pair has delicious-looking pink donuts. The designs are so unique and go well with all of those plain onesies you get in any onesie packs you may purchase (or that are purchased for you).
- Copper Pearl Bibs -
- These have changed my life! Not only are they popular and cute bandana bibs, but they have an absorbent fleece backing allowing a baby to droll all day long and still not have to change bibs 20 times as it absorbs and dries quickly on these bibs.
These are just my favorite products right now, but don't worry! I am always willing to buy and try new things with our ladies and whatever else I find that might be helpful to another momma, I will absolutely come back and share with you. What are some of your favorite products (especially those best kept secret ones...I love switching things up!).