Disclaimer: Bows 4 Days is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Anything linked within this post are items that the author, herself, would purchase and all other content continues to be the author's own opinion.
I continue to love finding new and fun things to keep my baby happy and entertained. Here are some more of our (current) favorite products:
1. Nuby Wacky Teething Ring - Baby 2 LOVES this! Not only does it have ridges that allow for soft chewing, but it has a crinkly flap that makes a sound baby loves AND is in the shape of a ring allowing tiny hands to get a good grip.
1. Munchkin Food Pouch Spoons - For baby 1 I was all about making my own baby food and using individual plastic containers and being overly prepared. Then, baby 2 came along and I made it known that I had ZERO plans to spend time on baby food preparation again. Not only did have no plans to do this but I planned to make things as easy as possible... with baby food pouches (any kind...baby 2's current obsession are Plum Organic's Spinach Pea & Pear pouches...link is at the bottom on this post ) and these awesome attachable spoons feeding is easier than ever!
2. Wax-tipped baby spoons - These have been nothing short of a life-saver for my teething baby! She even went through a phrase at daycare where she would not eat even one bite of baby food if they had any other spoon than these super soft wax-tipped spoons that felt a little bit better on her gums than plastic spoons. The ones we have are the ones pictured; but I know there are tons of options.
1. MAM Glow-in-the-Dark Pacifiers - This has totally become a lifesaver as of late. This paci can be seen IN the dark of the night which has been amazing as my newest Little Miss tends to pop her paci right out and then roll all over until that bad boy lands on the floor. Peeking under her crib and easily finding her beloved paci in the dark definitely makes things easier during her nightly feeding(s).
1. ExerSaucer - Holy dinnertimer! With my first (and now second). I have been able to just place baby in this (we have the barnyard one pictured here) and am guaranteed a SOLID 15-20 minutes of baby entertainment...allowing this momma to either cook and/or eat dinner for once.
2. Johnny Jump- Up - Does any one else have a jumping bean as a child like I do? With baby 1 I chose in invest (as you can see they are super cheap and just attach in any door frame) in one of these jumpers and, again, another 10-15 minutes of guaranteed entertainment! Baby 1 loved it but Baby 2 just thinks it's the most hilarious thing she has ever done and will jump and giggle...seriously, the cutest thing ever!
What products are you obsessed with right now? I would love to hear about it/ them!
(These are the pouches mentioned earlier in this post!)